Cutting Garden Stamp Set
Product ID : 2635
Cutting Garden Tip Sheet :
1. Use the smallest stems with the two “bud” images and the larger two stems with the two
“side view” flowers.
2. Use the coordinating dies to create striking floral scenes, tucking leaves and stems in
and around each other.
3. Create a leafy background pattern by stamping the leaves repeatedly.
4. Add some sparkle to your project by topping the centers of the flowers with a bit of
glitter or some gems.
5. For a bit of added dimension, adhere the smaller round flower over the top of the
largest one with a bit of foam adhesive.
6. Use Cutting Garden images to create gorgeous gift tags for birthdays or other year-
7. Add shading to the flowers by highlighting with Copic markers after stamping the
8. For a beautiful finishing detail after stamping your Cutting Garden images, add a strip
of card stock trimmed to fit the sentiment perfectly.
9. Use the rock and roll technique on the leaves to give them a variegated effect.
10. The flowers in this set can used alone with a single leaf for a simple approach.
Cutting Garden is a gorgeous floral set designed to assist you in creating beautiful floral scenes or fabulous focal points. With coordinating dies, the layering options and scene-building possibilities are endless! And with beautiful sentiments as well, this flower set is a must-have for any paper crafter!
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest flower image measures 2 5/8" x 2 1/2". The smallest leaf image measures 1 1/4" x 2". The “Happy Birthday” sentiment measures 2 1/8" x 5/8".