Daily Designs Sentiments Stamp Set
Product ID : 2191
1. Stamp a sentiment and outline with color using a Copic marker.
2. Many of the sentiments also work well with a variety of the smaller Nestabilities dies,
especially the ovals.
3. The images from Daily Designs coordinate perfectly with these sentiments. Because
the stamps are clear, it makes it so easy to stamp after your die-cutting has been
completed. Perfect placement every time!
4. Many of the sentiments are ideal for gift tags.
5. These sentiments will work well in many scrapbook applications.
6. This set would make a great gift as part of a card kit for a stamper just starting out.
With all the possibilities within it, the recipient wouldn't be lacking for any occasion!
7. What's better than giving someone a handmade gift! You could create a set of cards
with a blank spot so that the recipient can add a sentiment. Include a small tin filled with
these stamped sentiments so that they can customize their cards no matter the occasion.
8. Mix and match sentiments with various images from Daily Designs. Eg. "Cutie pie" and
"sweet lil’ princess" with the crown, "stitched with love" with the stitched heart, "Happy
Father’s Day" with the hammer and wrench etc.
9. Stamp “Joy to the World” in white pigment ink or embossing powder over the snowflake
circular image from Daily Designs.
Daily Designs Sentiments was created to coordinate with the Daily Designs stamp set. Layer the sentiments on top, beside, or below the images from Daily Designs to create tons of fun projects. Many of the sentiments can also work with previous tag sets such as Tags for Spring or either one of the Holiday Tag Collections. This set is great for cards, gift tags and scrapbooking.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The “home sweet home” sentiment measures 2" wide and ¼"high. The “welcome to the neighborhood” sentiment measures 1 ½" long and 1/3" high. The "joyeux noel” sentiment measures 1 ¼" wide and 1/3" high.