Damask Designs Stamp Set
Product ID : 2118
1. The long strip stamps were specifically designed to fit across a standard 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”
card (vertically oriented) for creating a quick damask pattern over the entire card front.
2. The long strip stamps can also be used to create a border that runs only across the
bottom of the card.
3. Heat emboss larger damask images for a striking look.
4. Larger solid image can be used to create a unique damask pattern or it can be used as
a focal image.
5. Stamp a single large damask image in versamark and stamp a sentiment right on top of
the image to create a unique focal point.
6. Stamp or heat emboss white damask images on black or black images on white for a
bold, classic look.
7. Use any of the single images to create a damask pattern by stamping side by side in a
row and then alternating the spacing on the next row up. Repeat these steps until entire
desired area is covered with the pattern.
8. For a different look, pair multiple images by using them on alternating rows to create
9. For even more versatility, images can be stamped upside down to create more patterns.
10. Pair damask images with classic embellishments such as satin ribbon and rhinestones
for a very polished look.
This stamp set makes creating your own damask patterns a breeze. You can either use the long strip stamps to create quick and easy background patterns or you can build your own patterns by utilizing the single stamps. Use them right side up or flip some of them upside down for even more possibilities!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The long detailed damask strip measures 4 3/8