Dash Away All Stamp Set
Product ID : 3432
Dash Away All Tip Sheet
1. Use the small dot to add a bright red nose to your reindeer silhouette.
2. Alternatively, glitter or lacquer drops are a wonderful way to achieve a similar result.
3. Heat emboss or apply gilding flakes to your deer for an elegant style.
4. Stamp the snow flurry background side-by-side to create a wintry scene for your reindeer. You could stamp the images using Fresh Snow ink for a softer look or heat emboss with white powder for more contrast.
5. The snow flurry background can double as a rain shower for spring or summer projects.
6. Use heat and stick powder to apply glitter or flocking to the snow flurries or reindeer images.
7. Give the reindeer names text block an ombre appearance by inking the whole stamp in a light ink color and then sponging or rock n’ rolling a darker color at one end.
8. Pair the reindeer with swirls or flourishes you may already have in your collection to give the impression of flight or movement on your projects.
9. Create a festive garland by stitching or stringing together several reindeer die cuts.
10. Mask off Rudolph’s name before inking the rest of the reindeer names text block. Stamp the block in a neutral color and then go back and add “Rudolph” in bright red.
The Christmas season is a magical time in which a jolly, bearded man travels the globe delivering gifts, snowmen come alive, and reindeer take flight. Dash Away All embraces that special holiday joy. The snowy background in this set creates wintry scenes for your reindeer as they soar across the sky. These versatile images can go from playful, colorful designs to luxurious, elegant projects with ease. And the selection of complementary greetings is ideal for sending festive wishes to those you love.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The reindeer names text block measures 1 1/2” wide by 3” tall. The “Sleigh bells ring…” sentiment measures 2” wide by 2/5” tall. The “...magical holiday” sentiment measures 2 3/4” wide by 1/4” tall. The reindeer (as shown in the web view) measures 2 1/4” wide by 2 2/5” tall. The snow flurry background strip measures just under 1 3/4” wide by 3 1/2” tall.