Daydreamer Stamp Set
Product ID : 2386
1. Stamp a large, long sentiment from another set (Think Big Favorites works great!) and
follow up with the longest stem from Daydreamer as an "underline." Add a single flower
image to the end, serving as a decorative accent for your word.
2. Use the long skinny phrases from Big & Bold Wishes as the stems for any of the floral
images in this set.
3. Create an entire garden starting with the grass, adding the stems and finishing with the
4. Use these images to build a bouquet in Friendship Jar.
5. Use the solid circles under the dandelion images in a lighter color to help them pop.
6. Use a brush-tip marker to add a swipe of color over the prominent word in a sentiment
for an artistic look.
7. Many of the flowers work beautifully with the rock-n-roll technique. Simply ink in a light
color and lightly roll the edge of the stamp in a darker color before stamping.
8. Die-cut any of the Mat Stack Shapes and stamp a few flowers and leaves around the
edge to decorate it. Simply overlay your sentiment on top of the pattern.
9. After "building" an entire garden, try adding your sentiment on a vellum strip that is laid
across the flowers. This will help keep your sentiment from getting "lost."
Daydreamer is a multi-step floral set that is modern in style and so versatile and fun to use. You will love building large single blooms or entire gardens and bouquets. There are many layering possibilities because of all the bits and pieces as well as many options for color combinations. The meaningful, inspirational sentiments each contain some form of the word dream, hence the name of the set.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest stem measures 2 1/2" tall. The shortest stem measures 1 3/4" tall. The large dotted flower measures 1 1/2" wide and 1 1/8" tall, the smallest 1" wide and 3/4" tall. The large multi-petaled "rose" measures 1 3/8" wide and 1" tall, the smallest 1" wide and 5/8" wide. The large 5-petal flower measures 1 1/4" wide and 7/8" tall, the smallest 3/4" wide and 5/8" tall. The grass image measures 1 5/8" long and 1" tall. The "Dare to dream..." sentiment measures 1" tall and 1" wide. The "For those who are willing..." sentiment measures 1 3/4" tall and 1 1/2" wide.