Deck the Halls Stamp Set
Product ID : 3088
Deck the Halls Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the berries image into the space provided on the wreath to complete the look.
2. Add either bow by stamping directly over the wreath, or stamping on the coordinating
die cut bow and adhering to the wreath.
3. Use the long solid image to stamp behind the wreath (and off the top edge of the card)
to give the appearance of the wreath “hanging” from the top of your card. If using the die
cut and you want it to be shorter so that the wreath is positioned higher up on your card
front, simply snip off whatever bit of the ‘hanger’ you don’t need.
4. Add glitter or small adhesive gems to your wreath for added sparkle.
5. Pair the “Deck the Halls” and “Fa la la la la” sentiments for a fun combo.
6. Don’t forget that these bows can be added to lots of other types of stamps that you
may have in your collection, such as bells, presents, cakes, etc!
7. Use the rock and roll technique to add multiple colors to the wreath greenery for a
variegated look. The same can be done on the berries.
8. Heat emboss the berries to make them shine.
9. Create a wreath background pattern by stamping the wreaths again and again to fill
the whole background.
10. Create wreath gift tags with these stamps and dies!
You’ll love decking the halls of your cards and holiday projects with this classic new wreath set! Whether you like to create clean and simple cards or stack up the layers, this set gives all sorts of options. Create beautiful cards with ease featuring the timeless elegance of a holiday wreath.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The main wreath image measures 2 1/4” in diameter. The “Joy & Peace” sentiment measures 1 1/2” x 1”. The long bow image measures 2 1/2” x 1”.