Desktop Design Stamp Set
Product ID : 2818
Desktop Design Tip Sheet :
1. To stamp the typewriter, it is easiest to stamp the base first, followed by the keyboard.
2. If you use the typewriter images with the coordinating die, it includes a small slot cut in
the perfect spot to insert the "paper" it also cuts out. You can use several of the smaller
sentiments on this paper for added customization.
3. With the telephone, you will want to stamp the base first, followed by the rotary dial.
The cord is an optional add on.
4. The small crescent image is designed to be added as a handle to each of the desk
drawers in the designated opening.
5. You can stamp the desk a second time, cut out a drawer and adhere it on your original
desk with foam tape to make it look as though it is "open" slightly. You can then add the
typewriter paper die-cut peeking out of the drawer featuring one of the smaller sentiments.
6. Use any of our previously released speech bubble stamps with the telephone. Then
tuck one of the appropriate sentiments in the bubble, such as "call me" or "miss you".
7. Use the school notebook lines to hold your sentiments.
8. Pair "Happy" and "Birthday" or "Thank you" with a variety of the sentiments included in
this set. On the die-cut typewriter paper you can add "to a great" with: secretary,
co-worker, teacher, friend or boss!
9. "From your" is also included in the same small font so you can use the same labels if
they apply to you!
10. The tiny heart can be added to the apple as a small accent or under/over a small
sentiment stamped on the die-cut typewriter paper.
There aren't many things more charming than a vintage typewriter and a nostalgic rotary phone. This collection of images gives you the opportunity to arrange your own desktop with these images and more! With an apple for the teacher, a fillable pencil cup and even small scaled sentiments that fit perfectly on the die-cut paper that coordinates with the typewriter, you will never run out of combinations! Perfect for teacher appreciation, co-workers, your boss or secretary. Also great for stationery, missing you cards, thank you notes, birthday greetings and more!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The desk measures 3 5/8" x 1 3/4". The school notebook lines measures 5 1/2" x 1/2". The assembled typewriter measures 1 1/8" x 5/8". The assembled telephone measures 5/8" x 1/2". The assembled apple measures 3/8" x /2". The assembled pencil cup with pencils and scissors measures 5/8" x 3/8". "From the desk of" measures 2" x 3/8". "Thank you" measures 1 3/8" x 3/8". "Birthday" measures 1" x 1/8". "Let's chat soon" measures 1/4" x 3/8".