Distressed Stripes Stamp Set
Product ID : 2216
1. Play around with mixing and matching the different stripes together on a block. You'll
be amazed how many different looks you can create with each pairing you develop.
2. Create plaids & ginghams horizontally or squared to get even more versatility from this
3. The Gridline block is the perfect tool to use in conjunction with this set to ensure even
spacing every time.
4. Try stamping on the Guide Lines Grid cardstock to build perfect plaids. When you
stamp over the shadow lines, they disappear letting your colorful pattern take center
5. Make a small notebook of your favorite plaid color combinations. Whenever you
stumble across something in particular that you like from a design team member or even
yourself while experimenting, be sure to create a swatch and add it to your book for future
6. Try stamping a single line across the bottom of project as a border. Just this small
addition can really add that special something to a project!
7. The stripes can also be used individually to underline or add definition to sentiments.
8. Stamp a stripe four times, rotating your paper each time, to create a frame for your
focal point. Try adding rhinestones or buttons to each intersection of the frame for added
9. Have a Distressed Stripes day in your studio and just PLAY, creating lots of different
backgrounds to have in your stash. Having a supply built up like this will make it fun to flip
through and "shop" for just the right thing for a future project!
This versatile set of stripes has a slightly vintage flair that can add a lot of style and character to your stamping projects. You'll love using these images to build backgrounds, ginghams & plaids, create borders & frames along with anything else you can dream up!
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. All seven of the stripe images measure 5" long.