Doodlie-do Stamp Set
Product ID : 2768
Doodlie-do Tip Sheet :
1. These images will look amazing heat embossed. Any type of emboss resist technique
will work well too!
2. Make these blooms come to life with Copics! With the addition of shading and multiple
colors they will certainly be show stoppers!
3. Pull out your ink refills and do some watercoloring for a softer look.
4. Layer the smaller die-cut flowers over the centers of the larger flowers to get a
completely different look.
5. Stamp one of the larger flowers onto multiple colors of card stock and cut out the
various layers. Adhere them back together for a fun, colorful look.
6. Add glitter to certain parts of the flowers after you are done with your coloring.
7. Use a craft knife to cut out the outside edge of a few flower petals so you can fold the
tips up for dimension.
8. The flower centers are large enough that they can accommodate a button as an
9. Many of the stamps are symmetrical enough that you can flip them over and use the
smooth backside of the stamp as a shadow stamp for the coordinating image.
10. Combine several floral elements to create an entire background.
This whimsical set of doodled images has so many possibilities! You can use them as is, color them in your favorite medium or even do paper piecing! The stylish sentiments that are enclosed in sketched frames will be a wonderful complement to your projects as well!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large daisy with polka dot center measures 2 1/8". The large layered flower with flourishes measures 2". The large five petal flower measures 2 1/4". The medium flower with striped center measures 1 1/2". The large leaf & flower combo measures 2 3/8" x 2 1/4". The large striped leaf trio measures 2 1/4" x 1 5/8". The polka dot leaf trio measures 1 3/8" x 1". The "Sending sunshine..." sentiment frame measures 1 3/4" x 7/8". The "When someone else's happiness..." measures 1 3/4" x 1 1/8".