Door to Door Stamp Set
Product ID : 2447
1. The large door will coordinate with the stairs and columned door frame.
2. The smaller door is intended to be used as double door using the individual door
handle image to add handles at the center openings.
3. Customize either the urn or flower pot with any of the floral toppers.
4. The separate hinge image can be added to either of the doors for added detail if
5. Try heat embossing the hinges or door handles for a more realistic, metallic look.
6. Hang the banner above your doorway and customize it with any of the sentiment
options contained in the set.
7. Use the Door to Door dies to create doors that open.
8. Place photos, sentiments or images behind a hinged door opening for a fun surprise
that the recipient will discover.
9. Use brads in place of the stamped door handles for a more realistic look.
10. A dotted coding system is added to the dies and index labels of the stamp set for
ease of use.
This set pays tribute to the beautiful architecture and welcoming nature of front doors and entry ways. A variety of decor options make this set versatile and something that can be used for a variety of seasons and themes. The banner that can be added above the door has an amazing array of coordinating sentiments that can be added to it for even more design options.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large door measures 1" x 2". The smaller door measures 3/4" x 2". The stairs measure 2 3/4" x 1 1/2". The columned door frame measures 2 1/2" x 3". The porch roof measures 3" x 1 1/2". The urn measures 1/2" x 3/4". The wreath measures 5/8" in diameter. The banner measures 1 3/4" x 1/2". The sentiments measures on average 3/4" x 1/8".