Dot Spot Stamp Set
Product ID : 2204
1. Stamp several different sizes of the medallions all over for a random look.
2. Pick one of the smaller scaled medallions to stamp repeatedly in rows for a more
3. Layer one of the smaller medallions on top of a large medallion in different colors for
4. Use the smaller medallions with a leaf or vine image to represent flowers.
5. Create a border across the front of your card with one of the smaller medallions,
alternating colors found in your scheme.
6. Add dots of adhesive with a 2-way glue pen onto some of the spots and then sprinkle
with glitter for added sparkle to your pattern.
7. Use a circle punch with any of the medallions to turn it into a focal point.
8. If you stamp one of the medallions with a lighter ink, one of the sentiments will layer
nicely on top of it in a darker color.
9. Don't forget about the back of your card! Cut your whole card base and hold off on
scoring. Stamp your pattern all over and then score. It is a fun touch to have the pattern
carry over to the often neglected back.
10. The medallions make wonderfully modern flower centers for all your favorite flower
punches & dies.
Dot Spot is a background set of sorts containing a collection of large dot medallions that can be used alone, as a focal point, or combined to build an entire background. The different scales of medallions can also be layered upon one another for even more fun looks.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest dot medallion measures 3 1/4" in diameter. The smallest dot medallion measures 1/2" in diameter.