Dream, Fly, Soar! Stamp Set
Product ID : 3517
Dream, Fly, Soar! Tip Sheet
1. This set can be used for graduations, encouragement, or congratulating milestones and other achievements.
2. Pair the large words (Dream, Fly, Soar) with the medium-sized words (BIG, REACH, AIM, HIGH) and then add one of the smaller accent phrases.
3. Stamp the “star” trios repeatedly to make a pattern around any of the sentiments or images; try heat embossing that pattern in gold or silver for a shimmery effect.
4. Dream, Fly, and Soar each have coordinating dies so you can stamp the word and die cut it.
5. The kites and balloons also have coordinating dies. Stamp and die cut them or trim them from patterned paper. Don’t forget to add a sentiment like “REACH HIGH” or “Follow your heart.”
6. Stamp and/or die cut multiple kites or balloons to make a bouquet.
7. Mix and match these images and sentiments with the “Birthday Balloons” stamp set for even more possibilities.
8. Decorate the larger balloon and kite by stamping the small “star” trio inside of them.
9. Use the straight lines to frame the medium and small sentiments or as a visual break in a sentiment. Example:
10. Stamp the bows down the tail of the kites.
Graduation is a time when anything is possible. Whether it’s college, high school or trade school, (even kindergarten and 8th grade!), graduates should feel like the world is their oyster. Dream, Fly, Soar! is a stamp set that touches on opportunities and “the sky is the limit” possibilities. Use this set for graduations and milestone achievements.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The “Dream” sentiment measures approximately 3 1/2” wide x 1 1/4” tall. The large balloon is roughly 3/4” wide x 3 1/3” tall. The word “AIM” measures about 3/4” wide x 1/2” tall. “Anything is possible” is roughly 1” wide x 1/3” tall. The larger bow measures approximately 1/3” wide x 1/5” tall.