Dress Up Dolls: Basics Stamp Set
Product ID : 3150
Dress Up Dolls: Basics Tip Sheet :
1. Use the images in this set along with the coordinating dies to create a set of paper
dolls, or use the dolls on cards, tags, bookmarks, and more.
2. Create a magnetic paper doll set by adhering the Adhesive Sheets to the Magnet
Sheets (both available in the Papertrey Ink store) before die cutting the dolls and
accessories. You can choose to color them yourself, or leave them black and white and
let the recipient do the coloring. Makes a fun gift for a child!
3. Consider storing a set of magnetic dolls in a small tin for a fun travel or on-the-go
activity for kids. Get creative with decorating the tin for added fun.
4. There are several different hairstyle options for the girl, along with coordinating dies.
There is a ponytail, a bun, braids, or shoulder length hair.
5. There are glasses for both the boy and girl. They are labeled on the stamp sheet to
aid in identifying which glasses go with which doll.
6. There are freckles that can be added to the face of either the boy or girl dolls.
7. The small bow can be added to the girl’s hair, or used as a bowtie on the boy.
8. The words “sweet” and “cool”, along with the small heart and star can be used to
embellish the t-shirt.
9. The dolls’ hand positions allow you to add all sorts of different accessories for them to
“hold”. Many of the Dress Up Doll accessory sets will contain objects for them to hold, but
you may find lots of options in your own stamp collection as well.
10. The head images are separate stamps, allowing for more flexibility and layering
options, or for using them on their own. There is also a separate neck image that can be
used if using the head without the body.
11. The Basics set includes solid pants, tops, and shoes, as well as outline versions so
you can choose to stamp them, or use the outline images and add your own color using
markers, colored pencils, etc.
If you loved playing with paper dolls as a child, here’s your chance to enjoy them all over again in your paper crafting! The Dress Up Dolls: Basics set provides the basic dolls, along with a few accessories to get you started. More accessory sets will be released throughout the year, so you can watch your collection grow! You can use the Dress Up Dolls stamps and dies to create your very own set of paper dolls, but of course they’re perfectly at home on cards and tags, too. The fun and playful images are just right for creating paper crafted goodies for the younger ones on your list!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The assembled dolls measure just over 3 1/2” high and 1 7/8” wide, without any of the optional hairstyles. The heads alone measure 1 1/4” wide and 1 1/8” high. The shirt measures just under 1” wide and 7/8” high. The pants measure just over 1/2” wide and 1 3/8” high. The shoes measure just under 1/2” wide and 1/4” high.