Dress Up Dolls: Easter Bunny Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.25
Product ID : 3151
Dress Up Dolls: Easter Bunny Tip Sheet :
1. The Dress Up Dolls: Easter Bunny set is an accessory set for the Dress Up Dolls:
2. Use the images in this set along with the coordinating dies and the Dress Up Dolls:
Basics stamps and dies to create a set of paper dolls, or use the dolls on cards, tags,
bookmarks, and more.
3. Create a magnetic paper doll set by adhering the Adhesive Sheets to the Magnet
Sheets (both available in the Papertrey Ink store) before die cutting the dolls and
accessories. You can choose to color them yourself, or leave them black and white and
let the recipient do the coloring. Makes a fun gift for a child!
4. Consider storing a set of magnetic dolls in a small tin for a fun travel or on-the-go
activity for kids. Get creative with decorating the tin for added fun.
5. The bunny head is a separate stamp and die, allowing you to place it over the doll’s
head, or you can place it in his/her hand to make it look as if he/she is holding the bunny
6. The whiskers can be stamped onto the boy or girl’s face.
7. The carrot and egg basket can be placed in the doll’s hands as if he/she is holding
8. Add color to the images using colored pencils, markers, or any other favorite coloring
9. When using the bunny costume/head with the girl, omit any additional hairstyles as
they will not fit under the bunny head. If placing the head portion in her hand, any of the
hairstyles can be used.
10. If you are making a girl bunny, layer the bow from the Dress Up Dolls: Basics set near
one of the bunny ears. If creating a boy bunny, position the bow at the neck for a bow
11. Add a bit of sparkle by using glitter pens to color the bunny ears and tummy portion.
If you loved playing with paper dolls as a child, here’s your chance to enjoy them all over again in your paper crafting! The Dress Up Dolls: Easter Bunny set contains all of the fun accessories you’ll need to get your Dress Up Dolls decked out for Easter! There is even a carrot and basket of eggs for them to hold. More accessory sets will be released throughout the year, so you can watch your collection grow! You can use the Dress Up Dolls: Basics and accessory sets, along with their coordinating dies, to create your very own set of paper dolls, but of course they’re perfectly at home on cards and tags, too. The fun and playful images are just right for creating paper crafted goodies for the younger ones on your list!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The assembled dolls wearing head-to-toe bunny costume measure 2 1/4” wide and 4 1/2” high. The bunny head alone measures 1 3/8” wide and 2 1/8” high. The carrot measures 3/8” wide and 1” high. The basket measures 1/2” wide and just over 1/2” high. The “Easter” sentiment measures 1 3/8” wide and 5/8” high.