Dress Up Dolls: Let's Bake Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3276
Dress Up Dolls: Let's Bake Tip Sheet :
1. The Dress Up Dolls: Let’s Bake set is an accessory set for the Dress Up Dolls: Basics
2. Use the images in this set along with the coordinating dies and the Dress Up Dolls:
Basics stamps and dies to create a set of paper dolls, or use the dolls on cards, tags,
bookmarks, and more. Create cards, treats, and party invitations.
3. Create a magnetic paper doll set by adhering the Adhesive Sheets to the Magnet
Sheets (both available in the Papertrey Ink store) before die cutting the dolls and
accessories. You can choose to color them yourself, or leave them black and white and
let the recipient do the coloring. Makes a fun gift for a child!
4. Consider storing a set of magnetic dolls in a small tin for a fun travel or on-the-go
activity for kids. Get creative with decorating the tin for added fun.
5. The dolls can hold the oval platter in their raised hand. Fill it with either the cut-out
cookies for a holiday project, or use the cupcakes for year-round applications such as
birthdays and more.
6. Mix and match the various phrases in the set to create lots of different sentiments for
both holiday and everyday applications.
7. The clothing and accessories can be used on their own, apart from the dolls, as fun
accents on cards or tags. Try embellishing a tag using elements from this set and tying it
to a homemade food gift.
8. The images and elements in this set would be perfect for decorating food gifts for
teachers, bus drivers, caregivers, and more! Try adding one of the Dress Up Dolls to a
tag or treat container such as any of the Favor It dies, or the Pint Containers found in the
Papertrey Ink store.
9. The images in this set would pair wonderfully with the Sweet Holiday Wishes set. Try
creating a fun background for the Dress Up Dolls by stamping the cookies found in the
Sweet Holiday Wishes set.
10. Often times chef hats and aprons are white. Try using a light gray marker to add
some realistic shading and add a bit of dimension. Or step outside the box and make
them a fun color!
If you loved playing with paper dolls as a child, here’s your chance to enjoy them all over again in your paper crafting! The Dress Up Dolls: Let’s Bake set coordinates with the Dress Up Dolls: Basics set and contains all of the fun accessories you’ll need to get your Dress Up Dolls ready to whip up some delicious goodies! This set includes a cute apron, chef’s hat, and several kitchen utensils. Fill the platter with holiday cookies, or the cupcakes for year-round applications. You can use the Dress Up Dolls: Basics and the Let’s Bake sets along with their coordinating dies to create your very own set of paper dolls, but of course they’re perfectly at home on cards, tags, party invitations, and wraps, too. Mix and match the accessories across the entire Dress Up Dolls line for endless fun!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The assembled dolls wearing head-to-toe baking gear measure approximately 2 1/4” wide and 4-1/4” high. The larger bowl measures 7/8” wide and 1/2” high. The rolling pin measures 1-1/8” wide and 1/4” high. The “goodies” sentiment measures 1-1/8” wide and 3/8” high. The cupcake stack measures 5/8” wide and 5/8” high.