Dress Up Dolls: Summer Fun Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3198
Dress Up Dolls: Summer Fun Tip Sheet :
1. The Dress Up Dolls: Summer Fun set is an accessory set for the Dress Up Dolls: Basic
2. Use the images in this set along with the coordinating dies and the Dress Up Dolls:
Basics stamps and dies to create a set of paper dolls, or use the dolls on cards, tags,
bookmarks, and more. Create summer cards, treats, and party invitations.
3. Create a magnetic paper doll set by adhering the Adhesive Sheets to the Magnet
Sheets (both available in the Papertrey Ink store) before die cutting the dolls and
accessories. You can choose to color them yourself, or leave them black and white and
let the recipient do the coloring. Makes a fun gift for a child!
4. Consider storing a set of magnetic dolls in a small tin for a fun travel or on-the-go
activity for kids. Get creative with decorating the tin for added fun.
5. The floatie stamp/die can be slipped around the doll’s waist.
6. The hat image/die can be slipped on the girl’s head. Try tucking one of the hairstyles
from the Dress Up Dolls basics set inside the hat as well.
7. There are two different styles of flip-flops included in the set. The more complete
looking flip-flops can be stamped directly around the dolls foot, which is quick and easy
when creating flat projects like cards and tags. There are also “just straps” for the boy
and girl flip-flops, these coordinate with the flip-flop dies that can actually be slipped on
and off the doll’s feet for use in creating an interactive paper doll set.
8. The dolls can hold the various accessories such as ice cream cone, watermelon slice,
and beach ball.
9. The images in this set will pair nicely with several other things in the Papertrey
collection such as What the Doodle: Waves, Hello Sunshine, and the Cover Plate: Blue
Skies die are a few that come to mind. Create a fun scene for the dolls, complete with a
sun, water, etc.
10. Add color to the images using colored pencils, markers, or any other favorite coloring
If you loved playing with paper dolls as a child, here’s your chance to enjoy them all over again in your paper crafting! The Dress Up Dolls: Summer Fun set contains all of the fun accessories you’ll need to get your Dress Up Dolls ready for the summer! Cute swimsuits, sweet summer treats, a sunhat, and even a cute floatie that slips around the doll’s waist! You can use the Dress Up Dolls: Basics and accessory sets, along with their coordinating dies, to create your very own set of paper dolls, but of course they’re perfectly at home on cards, tags, party invitations, and wraps, too. The fun and playful images in the Summer Fun set are perfect for creating paper-crafted goodies for your little beach bum!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The assembled dolls wearing head-to-toe swimwear and accessories measure approximately 2 1/4” wide and 3 1/2” high. The “make a splash” sentiment measures 1” wide and 7/8” high. The girl swimsuit measures 5/8” wide and just over 1” high. The beach ball measures 7/8”. The floatie measures just over 1 1/4” wide and just under 1/2” high.