Drips & Dribbles Stamp Set
Product ID : 2941
Drips & Dribbles Tip Sheet :
1. The coffee ring images are sized to fit perfectly inside a 1 3/4” circle punch or die.
2. Pair these images with any beverage themed set.
3. Think outside the beverage box when using these stamps. These images could also
be paint, ink, or even mud!
4. These images create excellent all-over backgrounds, but they’re great for highlighting
a focal point too.
5. Ink up the separate phrases with contrasting colors to make one part of the sentiment
6. Use the Rock ‘n Roll inking technique to add dimension to the rings and drips.
7. Create gift packaging and tags for your favorite coffee or tea aficionado. These
images would be ideal for decorating gift cards for someone’s beloved coffee or juice bar.
8. Stamp these images in ink that matches your cardstock for a more subtle, tone-on-
9. These images complement sentiments you already have in your collection.
10. Use a damp paintbrush to soften the edges of these images after they’re stamped.
What coffee or tea lover hasn’t left the occasional ring or had a spill? Drips & Dribbles embraces those unexpected splatters. After all, they just add character! These images are also perfect as paint, wine, ink, and even mud. You’ll just love the patterns and textures you can achieve with these charmingly messy images.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes packaged on one 4” x 6” sheet. The beverage rings measure about 1 5/8” in diameter. The single splatter measures about 1/2” square. The curved line of splatters measures 7/16” wide by just under 1 3/16” long. The “It’s ok to cry” sentiment measures 1 9/16” wide by 5/16” tall. The “tea” sentiment measures just over 3/8” wide by 3/16” tall. The “coffee” sentiment measures just over 3/4” wide by 5/16” tall.