Enchanted Forest Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3619
Enchanted Forest Tip Sheet
1. Stamp a whole card front of these whimsical trees. Try stamping them in non-traditional colors for a modern, trendy look.
2. Try layering some of the simple stick trees with the dotted stick trees. Use different color inks, but stamp them on top of each other, lining up the center trunk.
3. Heat emboss some of the simpler trees onto a background using metallic embossing powder, then layer some brighter die cut trees over the top.
4. Add a snowy background by stamping the dot cluster multiple times onto you card base and heat embossing with white powder. Sponge some colored ink over the top to make the snow really stand out.
5. Use the more traditional-style evergreen tree on its own, or combine it with one of the three different trunks to create a forest of trees in different heights.
6. Add small star die cuts to the top of your trees for a fun holiday touch.
7. The “tis the season” sentiment can be combined with either of the other two sentiments in the set to complete the phrases.
8. The trees in this set would be great for experimenting with pop-up or other 3D card ideas.
9. Add “ornaments” to your trees by adhering sequins.
10. Add some small critters to your forest for a fun, whimsical touch.
Stamp an entire forest of these whimsical trees on your next project! Play around with layering some of the simpler trees using two ink colors, or mix and match the different size trunks with the two-step evergreen top. Whether you’re stamping just a few trees as an accent, or building a layered forest using the matching dies, you’ll be enchanted with this set!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The larger solid triangle tree measures 3/4” wide and 3 3/8” high. The smaller solid triangle tree measures 3/8” high and 1 1/2” high. The evergreen tree paired with the tallest trunk measures 1 1/2” wide and 3 5/8” high. With the medium trunk it measures 1 1/2” wide and 3” high. With the shortest trunk it measures 1 1/2” wide and 2 1/8” high. The larger oval-branch tree measures 3/4” wide and 2 3/4” high. The larger snowflake measures 1/2”. The small snowflake measures 3/8”. The “tis the season” sentiment measures 5/8” wide and 3/8” high. The “of joy and wonder” sentiment measures 7/8” wide and 1/2” high.