Enclosed: Butterfly Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3140
Enclosed: Butterfly Tip Sheet :
1. This stamp set can be used in conjunction with the Enclosed: Butterfly dies. Stamp
directly on the solid butterfly die cut, or layer the solid butterfly die cut behind the butterfly
frame die cut.
2. These stamps and their coordinating dies can be used on cards, or can be used with
the Enclosed: Basic Folded Tag Die to create darling layered gift tags.
3. Mix and match the sentiments for a variety of options.
4. Mix and match the butterfly wing images to add variety and multiple colors to your
butterflies. Stamp just the large wing images, stamp them along with the dot detail images
or use the dot detail images alone.
5. Watercolor the wings and then add the stamped dots for a bit more detail.
6. Use these butterflies on a variety of cards or tags. They pair really well with the new
Tucked In: Baby stamp set too!
7. The ink blending technique works beautifully on these butterflies.
8. Create die cut butterflies to use as gift toppers!
9. For a fun, layered look, stack up several of the solid butterfly die cuts and adhere
them only in the centers. Fluff the wing layers forward.
10. Snip off the die cut word “Blessed” to use the die cut word without the frame for
another design option!
Enclosed: Butterfly is the twelfth in a monthly series of stamp sets designed to coordinate with a monthly set of dies that can be used on cards or in conjunction with the Enclosed Folded Tag Die. This allows you to make your own custom gift tags and card embellishments for a variety of recipients and gift-giving needs! Each Enclosed stamp set and die collection features a different theme and die shape that will work together beautifully to cover occasions throughout the year. You’ll want to be sure to collect them all!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The butterfly wing images measure 1 3/8” x 1 1/4”. The dot cluster images measure 1/2” x 3/16”. The “Wishing you a” sentiment measure 3/4” x 5/16”.