Enjoy the Ride Stamp Set
Product ID : 2225
1. If you like coloring, use just the outline image stamped in black ink, allowing you to add
your own custom "paint job"!
2. There is also a solid stamp included for the car that will allow you to just stamp and go.
We suggest stamping the solid portion first, followed by the outline image!
3. Try adding elements to the car with our new Woodgrain background set, just like the
real true classics from back in the day!
4. Add a variety of flower patterns in bright colors to create a car from the Flower Power
5. Use the coordinating die to cut out your cardstock first, then stamp the car image
directly onto the shape!
6. To make a car look a bit more aged & "rusty", try inking it with the Tea Dye Duo.
7. After completing a car image, dab it with the VersaMark Dazzle pad to give it a metallic
sheen just like a real car.
8. Try adding a variety of stamp images from other sets to the roof, like furniture for a
moving card or a tree for a Christmas card.
9. Create a window opening in the cover of your card with the die, then stamp the car on
the interior to line-up with the window.
10. Add glassy accents or glitter to the taillights to make them look more realistic and add
This versatile car image can be interpreted either as the front-end or back-end of a favorite classic car. The license plate area is open so you can add any of the 15 sentiments that are designed to coordinate with that spot. With the variety of sentiments available, you will be able to use this image for almost any occasion! And don't miss the coordinating die to make cutting out this car a breeze!
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The car image measures 2" wide and 1 3/4" tall. The "congratulations" sentiment measures 2 1/2" long and 1/4" tall. The small license plate sentiments measure approximately 1/2" wide and 1/8" tall.