Etched Easter Eggs Stamp Set
Product ID : 2970
Etched Easter Eggs Tip Sheet :
1. Heat emboss the egg images with white or metallic embossing powder to make the
details really pop.
2. Use markers, watercolors, or pencils to add color to your Easter eggs.
3. Try an online image search to get color inspiration when coloring your eggs.
4. The sentiments in this set can be mixed and matched to create a wide variety of
5. Use these images with the coordinating Egg Die to easily create projects with
6. The coordinating Etched Easter Eggs Die Collection gives a similar look as the
stamped images, but with a simple die cut! Pair the die cut shapes with sentiments from
the set to create quick and easy cards.
7. Use these images to dress up your Easter cards, treat boxes, scrapbook layouts, and
even home decor!
8. Add glitter or rhinestones to a few of the details on the eggs to add a touch of special
sparkle to your projects.
9. Cover the surface of the eggs with clear embossing powder to mimic the waxed
appearance of the Eastern European eggs that inspired these stamps.
10. Use colorful paper in the negative spaces of the Etched Easter Eggs Die Collection
shapes to add vibrancy without the use of a coloring medium.
This set of detailed Easter eggs was inspired by the beautifully decorated eggs popular in Eastern Europe. Etched Easter Eggs features five elegant eggs and a variety of sentiments that can be mixed and matched for a wide array of meaningful messages. These sophisticated images would be equally gorgeous whether water colored or embossed in glittering metallics. Pair this set with the previously released, coordinating Egg Die, as well as the Etched Easter Eggs Die Collection for even more possibilities.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4 x 6 sheet. The eggs measure 1 1/5” wide by 1 5/8” tall. The script “Easter” sentiment measures just under 1” wide by just under 1/2” tall. The “He is risen” sentiment measures just over 1 1/2” wide by just over 1/4” tall.