Everyday Blessings Stamp Set
Product ID : 2060
1. When layering the filigree cross over the solid cross, use the four endpoints as your
centering reference and it will be much easier.
2. Try heat embossing either thinner cross or the filigree cross with a metallic finish. The
results really show off the detail of the images.
3. Try stamping the solid cross onto a darker cardstock (like rust or olive) with bleach.
Allow to dry and then overlay the filigree cross image. The bleached area will really make
the cross “pop” from the paper!
4. The sentiments are ornate enough to be used by themselves. Mass produce simple
cards by just pairing some of your favorite patterned paper with a sentiment. You will love
having the stash to turn towards each time you are in need of a card!
5. Try using some of the small pattern stamps to create backgrounds a nd borders. Play
around with combining one or more of them in different formations to give them a
completely different look!
6. Use the image to make beautiful gifts as well as cards. By just adding the cross image
and your favorite verse to a beautiful frame, you will have an inexpensive & meaningful
presentation for someone special to you!
7. Create pretty charms with the crosses & polyshrink. The charms could be used on
bracelets, necklaces or even key chains.
8. Add pearls or brads to the ends of the four arms of one of the crosses. The detail this
offers will leave an amazing first impression.
9. The crosses would lend themselves beautifully to bookmarks. Add a meaningful verse
to the back to make it a special keepsake!
Everyday Blessings is a beautiful inspirational set that you will turn to again and again to celebrate your everyday blessings. This set features a compilation of Kelsey’s favorite quotes and scriptures that are sure to have meaning to many others. The unique 2-step cross is a wonderful companion to the fonts used in the sentiments. Design elements from the crosses are continued in small pattern stamps so that you can create your own backgrounds and repeating patterns.
MEASUREMENT REFERENCE: This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The filigree and solid crosses measure 2 1/4” high and 1 1/2” wide. The thinner cross measures 2 3/4” high and 2” wide. The Philippians 1:3 sentiment measures 2 1/2” wide and 3/4” high.