Everyday Button Bits Stamp Set
Product ID : 2150
1. When creating the birds, you will want to stamp the wing on a separate piece of paper
and cut out. Adhere to the top of the button body with your favorite adhesive.
2. You can attach the buttons to your stamped images with adhesive (like glue dots) or
stitch it in place with twine or floss.
3. When stitching a button in place, stamp the image first, position the button where you
like and poke a paper piercer though each of the button holes to pierce through your
cardstock. With this process, it is easy to stitch your button in the perfect spot to
compliment your image.
4. With many of the "trio" images (trees, flowers, balloons, etc...) don't be afraid to use
several different colors of buttons to establish a fun color scheme.
5. Layering the thinner buttons on top of each other can give you fabulous dimension
with these images.
6. The small stem & leaf can be used to create an orange OR an apple, depending on
your button color choice.
7. The "ground" image shown below the hot air balloons is separate and can also be
used in conjunction with the tree trio, the flowers and the birds.
8. The pot with a single "stem" is intended to be a topiary. Depending on the size of the
button(s) you choose, it can have one, two or even three tiers!
9. Don't forget that you can alter your buttons before adding them to your project. The
addition of glitter to your buttons, patterns drawn with Copics or even bits of patterned
paper can add to the fun!
10. To spice things up, you can dig out your smaller circle punches and use punched
patterned papers & colored cardstocks instead of buttons to complete the images in the
This new innovation, exclusively from Papertrey Ink, allows you to use our popular vintage buttons as focal points! All of the gray circles in the illustrations above represent where you, the artist, have the ability to complete each image with the buttons of your choice. Whether you stitch them or stick them, you'll love to explore your button collection with a new point of view as you build & experiment with all of the different combinations this set can achieve! The large variety of sentiments provide the perfect finishing touch to your button creations, bringing meaning & heart to everything you use this set for!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The assembled bicycle measures approximately 2.5-inches wide and 1.5-inches tall. The large bird image assembled, measures about 1.5-inches wide and 1.5-inches tall. The "All things grow with love." sentiment measures 2.25-inches long and 3/8-inch tall.