Everyday Cat Sentiments Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.25
Product ID : 2884
Everyday Cat Sentiments Tip Sheet :
1. Place a sentiment in a thought bubble and stamp a cat "saying" it.
2. Put a bow on a cat silhouette to create a girl cat to go along with the "women and cats"
3. Stamp nine cats to go along with the "nine lives" sentiment.
4. Pair up these sentiments with the cat from Cat's Meow stamp set.
5. Place a cat in a home scene and match up with the "home is where..." sentiment.
6. Thin fibers or single strands of floss could stand in for "cat hair" to match up with the
cat hair sentiment.
7. Create a card with more than one sentiment on it by creating a grid and placing one
sentiment per grid.
8. Use the instant photo frame to create a cat cartoon with an appropriately funny
9. Stamp the triple "meow" and triple "purr" sentiments all over a card stock panel to
create a background.
10. Stamp a dog from the Come All Ye Faithful stamp set and have him saying the
"women and cats" sentiment in a speech bubble.
Everyday Cat Sentiments will bring humor and lightheartedness to your next feline themed project. Team these sentiments with the black cat silhouettes in the Superstition stamp set for non-holiday themed projects that can be used year around. As always, the sentiments from Chapter 3 Designs are carefully curated and handpicked to tickle your funny bone as you stamp away and bring delight to whoever receives your creation.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The "women and cats sentiment" measures approximately 1 1/2” x 1 3/4”. The "home is where..." sentiment measures approximately 2 1/2” x 1/2”. The "To err is human..." sentiment measures approximately 1 1/8” x 1”.