Everyday Happiness Stamp Set
Product ID : 2742
Everyday Happiness Tip Sheet :
1. These companion sentiments are designed to work well with the One Liners: Happy die
2. You can also use them with both of the large "Happy" dies included in the Tipped Tops
3. Look through your stash and note wherever you find a "Happy" stamp. All of those
can be paired up with these sentiments as well.
4. Dig out your favorite alphabet dies or stickers and use those to spell out "Happy" to
expand your options even further.
5. Experiment with die-cutting the "Happy" from a variety of different textures such as felt,
wood veneer, cork, fabric and more. Pairing those types of textures with one of the
companion sentiments stamped simply on a card front will give you stunning results
without a lot of work.
6. All of these sentiments were designed to heat emboss beautifully.
7. Use all three font options for one sentiment on a single card for emphasis.
8. Color the centers of your letter openings with markers for a fun modern look.
9. Don't be afraid to experiment and stamp these sentiments at an angle.
10. Many of these will work well with our Double Ended Banner dies.
Everyday Happiness was designed to coordinate with the One Liners: Happy die collection, this set provides you with several basic companion sentiments that allow you to create cards for the most popular occasions. With three font choices for each sentiment, you can adapt to several different styles. To expand your options even further, you can pair these up with any other "Happy" stamp you have or even spell out "Happy" with your favorite alphabet dies.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The double-lined "Anniversary" measures 3" long and 3/8" tall. The tall thin "Anniversary" measures 1 3/4" long and 1/4" tall. The vintage serif "Anniversary" measures 2" long and 1/8" tall.