Everyday Treats Stamp Set
Product ID : 2279
1. Use the circular frames alone with a 1 3/4" circle punch to create tags and labels for
2. Use the circular frames in conjunction with the Mat Stack Frames to pack a bigger
3. The geometric patterned frame coordinates with our Mat Stack 4 die, and the
dotted-outline frame coordinates with our Mat Stack 1 die.
4. Use a 1 3/4" circle punch to create a window in the middle of the Mat Stack frame
images. Not only can you use the windowed frames with images from this set, but also mix
and match them with other stamps from your collection.
5. Create adorable patterned paper or borders with the small sweets images.
6. Try stamping one of the sweets images in a lighter color followed by one of the
word/circular frame overlays in a darker color for a layered effect.
7. The circular homemade frames don't have to be used just for baked goods. Use them
for packaging homemade cards, jewelry and more.
8. Use small dabs of 2-way glue and prisma glitter to add sparkle to either the frames or
the sweets images.
9. Customize our grosgrain ribbon with a combination of the sweets words & images.
10. Try pairing this set with the previously released Just For You set for even more
Everyday Treats is a follow-up set to the popular Holiday Treats set released a few years ago. Not only are the images and frames fresh and "now," but the set is styled in such a way that it can be used for either holidays or everyday occasions. The frames in the set coordinate with the existing Mat Stack 1 and Mat Stack 4 dies, while the circular images coordinate with a 1 3/4" circle punch. You will love creating stylish wraps and packaging for all your homemade treats as well as incorporating the versatile little sweets images into your everyday card making ventures.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The Mat Stack 4 frame measures 2 3/4" wide and 2" tall. The Mat Stack 1 frame measures 2 3/4" wide and 2" tall. The circular frames measure 1 3/4" in diameter. The small pie image measures 5/8" wide and 1/4" tall.