Expressions of Empathy Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3622
Expressions of Empathy Tip Sheet
1. These sentiments are ideally suited to creating cards for individuals with long-term illnesses, friends going through personal hardship, or anyone who could simply use a note of encouragement.
2. Many of these sentiments can be paired together to build greetings on both the front and interior of your cards.
3. Pair these sentiments with botanical or nature imagery to create soothing scenes.
4. Create a simple card by texturing your card front with an impression plate or cover plate and adding your sentiment on a label, frame, or banner die cut.
5. If creating a card for someone with cancer, consider using the color that represents their specific illness as the basis for your color palette.
6. Nervous about stamping your interior sentiment directly into your card? Try stamping on a label or layering die, then cut and adhere inside your card for a worry-free option. It also dresses up the interior a little bit as an added bonus.
7. Stamp your sentiment on vellum to create a project with softness.
8. Use contrasting inks with compound sentiments to make one part of the phrasing stand out.
9. These sentiments would look sophisticated and beautiful heat embossed in metallic tones.
In those moments when you need to send someone you love a note of heartfelt compassion reach for Expressions of Empathy. These sentiments are ideally suited for creating cards for individuals battling long-term illnesses, personal hardships, or struggles of any kind. Sometimes simply letting a person know they have support in the face of adversity can bring a bit of light into a dark day.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 4 x 6 acetate sheet. The “I don’t know what to say or do…” sentiment measures just under 3” wide by just under 3/4” tall. The “Sending you hope” sentiment measures around 2 1/8” wide by just under 5/8” tall. The “We’re in this together” sentiment measures 2 3/4” wide by 2/3” tall. The “Praying for...” sentiment measures 2 1/3” wide by 1” tall.