Fab Flakes Stamp Set
Product ID : 3117
Fab Flakes Tip Sheet :
1. These stamps can be used with the coordinating Fab Flakes dies for more design
2. Heat emboss the snowflakes for some shine.
3. Add glitter to the snowflakes for a realistic sparkle!
4. Turn a few of the snowflakes into flowers by stamping them on the coordinating die
cuts and layering them to get year-round use out of these stamps!
5. Use the emboss resist technique to add a color wash around these stamped
6. Add these snowflakes to gift tags or die cut them and use them as gift toppers!
7. Rhinestones can be added to the centers of the snowflakes for even more sparkle.
8. Stamp these all over to create custom background patterns.
9. Use the rock and roll technique to add a variegated look to your snowflakes.
10. Stamp these in a cluster to highlight a sentiment on your card front. Don’t forget to
stamp some snowflakes inside your card and on the outside of your envelope, too!
These gorgeous snowflakes are sure to become a favorite. Use them as gift toppers, add them to cards, winter scrapbook pages, gift tags and so much more! You’ll love mixing and matching them, as well as, layering them with the coordinating dies for a stylish addition to your projects! There are so many applications for these timeless, classic images and they are sure to add a fresh new twist!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The large lines-only snowflake image measures 1 3/4” x 1 3/4”. The two smallest snowflake images measure 5/8” x 5/8”. The “A Winter Hello” sentiment measures 1” x 1/2”.