Fair Isle Motifs Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 2926
Fair Isle Motifs Tip Sheet :
1. The larger elements can be used alone as a focal point. Just add a sentiment across
the center using a banner or by utilizing a masking technique.
2. Fill a background quickly with the large elements. You can choose to repeat the
pattern in a single color or multiple colors.
3. The diamond border can be accented in the middle with a second color using the
coordinating center image.
4. Try adding reindeer to either end of a sentiment or banner for a fun touch.
5. You can accent any of the major design elements with the other small bits and pieces
in the set.
6. Pair up these images with the sentiments found in Purls of Wisdom for a fun twist.
7. Use the elements with our Gridlines cardstock for easy lining up.
8. Stamp the smaller elements across strips of cardstock in a variety of colors. Then
assemble the strips to fill a background, creating a bright striped sweater look.
9. Heat emboss the elements for a completely different look.
10. After stamping a background with any of the elements, impress your paper with
texture using the Aida or Linen & Canvas impression plates.
This fun set allows you to create backgrounds and borders for your winter projects, taking on a cozy Fair Isle feel! Inspired by traditional Fair Isle designs used on sweaters and other knitwear, you will love having the ability to mix and match different pieces and using multiple colors.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest snowflake image measures 2 5/8" x 2 5/8". The smaller snowflake image measures 1 3/4" x 1 3/4". The diamond border measures 1 3/4" x 5/8". A single reindeer measures 1" x 1".