Falling Leaves Stamp Set
Product ID : 2259
1. Don’t just limit yourself to the fall/autumn season with this set. You can easily make
your tree for spring, summer and winter as well. Make a project that includes a tree from
2. Use the single leaf stamps to create a fuller looking tree after you have stamped the
tree topper image onto the tree trunk.
3. Stamp the single leaves around the tree to suggest falling leaves.
4. Create a leaf pile under the tree using the tree top images and single leaves.
5. Use the single leaf without the tree topper to create a multicolored fall/autumn tree.
6. Use buttons, rhinestones, images from other sets etc. on the tree trunk image instead
of the leaf images included in the set to build your tree.
7. Use the tree topper images to create a coordinating background or patterned paper.
8. The acorn and apple images will both fit into a 1/2” circle punch.
9. Use a large punched circle for the top of your tree. Stamp the branches onto the circle
and then line it up over the stamped image of the tree trunk on your project.
10. Use the tree image paired with other sentiments – it would work great for a masculine
Falling Leaves is a simple tree building set with a touch of whimsy! With two different tree toppers, two sweet tree “accessories” and single leaves to build your images, the sky is the limit. Add in simple and classic fall-themed sentiments and the possibilities are endless. That's creating PaperTrey style!
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The tree images measures 2 7/8” tall and 1 1/2” wide. The “autumn leaves” sentiment measures 1 3/4” wide and just under 3/8” tall. The acorn image measures just 1/4” wide and just under 3/8” tall.