Family Ties Stamp Set
Product ID : 3319
Family Ties Tip Sheet
1. Combine the larger script words with the other sentiments in the set to create a custom phrase for your project.
2. The sentiments in the set are perfect for sending your family members encouragement, support, and to celebrate happy occasions.
3. Combine the larger script words with other sentiments in your collection for more possibilities. You could also use the larger script words or smaller sentiments on their own.
4. Heat emboss any of the sentiments with metallic embossing powder for an elegant look.
5. Combine these sentiments with your favorite floral set for a beautiful, feminine look. Or, combine them with masculine images and color. The sentiments in the set will work wonderfully with either look.
6. Create a shadow effect with the larger word by stamping it, then shifting the image just a bit and stamping again without re-inking. It’s a great way to add some depth to your stamping.
7. You could stamp one of the larger script words on the cover of your card and then stamp the companion sentiment of your choice as a sentiment for the inside of the card.
8. Stamp the larger words and emboss them with clear embossing powder, then apply color over the top with watercolors or inks for a beautiful emboss resist effect.
9. Use the Double-Ended Banner die or the stitched banner in the Tag Sale: Quilted Die to stamp the smaller, companion sentiments onto.
10. The larger script words would be great to create a title for a scrapbook project. You could use the words and sentiments in your Moments Inked planner or Bible journal as well.
Family Ties is an elegant set that includes larger script words of family members along with smaller companion sentiments. So many possibilities of sentiment combinations allow you to send beautiful personalized cards to your loved ones that are sure to be cherished!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a two 4x6 acetate sheets. The “Grandpa” word is just over 3 1/8” wide and just over 1 1/8” tall. The “Mom” word is just under 1 7/8” wide and just under 7/8” tall. The “happy birthday” sentiment is just over 1 3/4” wide and is just under 1/8” tall.