Fancy Footwork Stamp Set
Product ID : 2739
Fancy Footwork Tip Sheet :
1. Use two or more primary colors with the dance step stamps to create a pattern with
overlapping secondary and tertiary colors (ie: use Blueberry Sky and Harvest Gold
together to create green
2. Stamp the compound sentiments in separate colors to give emphasis to one of the
words or phrases.
3. Use the dance step images to stamp an all-over pattern, or pair them with one of the
Mat Stack or Limitless Layers dies to create more of a focal point.
4. These images and sentiments convey love without being overtly feminine, making them
perfect for the men in your life.
5. Selectively ink and stamp one or two of the footsteps to embellish your sentiment.
6. Use the emboss resist technique, with creative sponging, to make it look like your
dance steps are truly in the clouds!
7. The squarish shaped dance steps represent the foxtrot while the longer, narrower
dance steps represent the tango.
8. These images aren’t just for romantic uses. Congratulate a friend on their personal
success by letting them know you’re so happy for them, you’re practically dancing. Or
decorate a scrapbook album for your favorite twinkle toes.
9. Use small number stamps (Simple Alphabet would be a good choice) to add “1, 2, 3, 4”
to your footsteps. Keeping time in the ballroom is very important!
10. Use the dance step images to add pattern to larger number die cuts (like those from
the By The Numbers Die Collection) for another playful take on the keeping time concept.
This set gives the phrase "two-step stamping" a whole new toe-tapping twist! Featuring dance steps from the tango and the foxtrot, Fancy Footwork helps you cut a rug while you're cutting your cardstock! These images are a unique way to let someone know how much you care. The simple design lends itself perfectly to both sophisticated and playful styles.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The tango images measure 1” wide by 3 1/4" tall, the foxtrot images measure about 2” square, the "Dance on air" sentiment measures 2 1/8" wide by 3/8” tall, the "Reason to dance" sentiment measures 1” wide by 3/4” tall.