Fancy Pants Sentiments Stamp Set
Sale Price: $16.80
Product ID : 3177
Fancy Pants Sentiments Tip Sheet :
1. When stamping without the dies, stamp the sentiment first and the swirls second.
2. When stamping with the dies, stamp the swirls first and the sentiment second.
3. Add shading to the swirls on a stamped image by applying colored pencils.
4. Heat emboss the swirls and the sentiment in two different colors.
5. Stamp just the swirls and experiment with what other small stamps could take the place
of the sentiment.
6. Use two to three colors of ink to color the swirls and stamp.
7. The sentiments can be used alone on your projects.
8. Ink up both the sentiment and the swirls with multiple colors of ink in such a way that it
looks like one stamp and not two. Both would be blended the same way.
9. Little flower or heart stamps can be added within the swirl pattern for color and interest.
10. Heat emboss in clear powder the swirls and watercolor the background. Once it dries,
stamp the sentiment over top with ink.
Fancy Pants Sentiments will bring stylish sophistication to your project with five sentiment and swirl combinations. We've done the work for you by arranging a frame of swirls around a bold sentiment. Stamp one and then the other, for two-step stamping fun. Elegance has never been this effortless.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The "Happy Birthday" swirl and sentiment combo measures approximately 2 1/2” x 2 1/4”. The "Celebrating You" swirl and sentiment combination measures approximately 2” x 1 1/2”. The "thanks so much" sentiment alone measures approximately 1 5/6” x 1 1/2”.