Fancy That Stamp Set
Product ID : 2887
Fancy That Tip Sheet :
1. Try an emboss resist technique with any of the medallions. Heat emboss the image in
white, then sponge ink over the image or even watercolor over it.
2. Some of the images will work well with stamp & rotate techniques. You can stamp the
medallion, re-ink and stamp again over the first image, rotating the image slightly.
Continue doing so until you have a symmetrical image completed.
3. Create an entire background with the medallions. Repeat them to fill your card front,
whether overlapping or not. You can achieve so many looks!
4. Layer two different medallion images on top of each other, perhaps one of them
rotated. You can even mix things up and use two different colors!
5. These medallions make great embellishments for a tag. The size of the images will
take up a lot of the space on the tag and then all that's left is to add the sentiment!
6. Stamp several medallions in a row or column to create a border of sorts. Play around
with overlapping them or not.
7. Try heat embossing the medallions in metallics for a super trendy look!
8. These medallions can be colored in using your favorite coloring medium! Try colored
pencils, Copic markers or whatever else you desire!
9. Get a gorgeous ombre look with these images by inking a single stamp with multiple
colors, fading one into the other.
10. Try inking the whole medallion in a lighter ink and rolling just the edges in a darker
ink. The results are stunning!
This medallion set is unique in that all of the images are outlined, giving you the ability to color them and experiment with all kinds of different techniques. The detail incorporated into each medallion is incredible and really lets you keep your cards simple, allowing the medallions to take center stage.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The majority of the medallions are 2" in diameter, while the two largest medallions are 2 1/4". "Just a note" measures 2 3/4" x 3/4". "Thank you" measures 2 7/8" x 3/4". "Celebrate" measures 2 1/4" x 1/2". "For you" measures 1 7/8" x 3/4".