Farmer's Market Florals Stamp Set
Sale Price: $13.05
Product ID : 3458
Farmer’s Market Florals Tip Sheet
1. Use with or without the coordinating dies to create gorgeous floral bouquets and arrangements.
2. Stamp the multi-step stamps on white card stock to let the white space on the images show, or stamp on colored card stock to add yet another layer of color.
3. Create beautiful backgrounds by stamping flowers repeatedly.
4. Use single flower and leaves on a card or pile on the blooms to create any number of floral arrangements.
5. Stamp additional flowers on your envelope to coordinate with the card inside.
6. Use stamped die cut flowers to dress up gift bags and wrapped packages. Or create beautiful floral gift tags.
7. Stamp gorgeous floral bookmarks with these images.
8. These images work beautifully for a variety of occasions. Go bright and cheerful with your colors for a fun birthday or other occasion card, or keep the colors softer for a sympathy card.
9. Dress up the inside of your card with additional stamped flowers to coordinate with your card front.
10. Think ombre when stamping the floral layers. Start with the lightest color, followed by a darker shade, and use the third step stamp with the darkest color.
There’s nothing like picking up a bundle of fresh-cut flowers from the farmer’s market. The colors and varieties change from week to week and always bring a smile when you spot those buckets full of colorful blooms! Create your own market-inspired floral bouquets with these multi-step stamps. You can mix and match colors to create a myriad of gorgeous flowers, perfect for nearly any occasion!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest flower measures 2 3/4” x 1 1/2”. The smallest flower measure approximately 3/4” x 5/8”. The three leaf cluster measures 1 3/8” x 1 1/4”.