Fawn & Flora Stamp Set
Sale Price: $15.30
Product ID : 3607
Fawn & Flora Tip Sheet
1. The fawn is easy to stamp and consists of three steps — the base, the shading, and the eye/nose detail.
2. When stamping the shading, consider using the same color ink as the base image for subtle shading. Use a darker shade for a more dramatic effect.
3. There are two multi-step bouquets in the set — one made up of holiday greens and berries, and the other of roses and greenery for everyday occasions.
4. Stamp the floral bouquets onto the matching die cuts to layer the bouquets onto the fawn’s head or use two die cut bouquets to create a wreath to place around the fawn’s neck.
5. If you don’t want to use one of the full bouquets, you can add just a few small floral accents using the small individual stamps.
6. The “thinking of you fawndly” can be used for everyday occasions or combined with the “at Christmas time” sentiment to be used on holiday cards.
7. The “Merry Christmas” sentiment can be combined with the smaller “& happy new deer” sentiment.
8. The “hello, deer!” sentiment can be used alone for everyday occasions or combined with the “it’s Christmas time” sentiment for holiday cards.
9. Use the fawn along with the “Hello, Deer!” sentiment, or another sentiment from your collection to create a sweet baby card.
10. Use the “I’m so very fawned” of you sentiment to create some adorable valentine cards or treats.
Hello, deer! The Fawn & Flora set is perfect for sending sweet holiday and everyday greetings with a touch of whimsy. The adorable fawn can be dressed up with flora for the holidays using the pine and berry cluster, or for everyday occasions using the pretty rose cluster. Place the flowers on the fawn’s head, or around its neck for different looks. Combine the fawn with one of the punny sentiments from the set for the holidays, thinking of you, or even Valentine’s day. Pull in other sentiments from your collection to expand this set’s use into baby, birthday, and more!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The fawn measures 2 1/2” wide and 2 3/4” high. The assembled bouquets measure approximately 1 1/2” wide and 7/8” high. The “hello, deer” sentiment measures 1 1/4” wide and 1 1/8” high. The “I’m so very fawned of you” sentiment measures 1 1/4” wide and 1 1/2” high. The “merry Christmas” sentiment measures 1 3/4” wide and 1” high. The “& happy new deer” sentiment measures 1 5/8” wide and 3/8” high.