Feather Finery Stamp Set
Product ID : 2767
Feather Finery Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the main feather image first, followed by the dotted layer.
2. The larger individual striped dots can be added as accents to the feathers either with
or without the overall dot layer.
3. There are small individual dashed stripes that can be used to accent the feathers as
4. The smallest feather was designed on a tight curve that allows it to be stamped
multiple times to form a circle if desired.
5. Try stamping the main feather with a bold color on colored cardstock and then adding
the dotted layer with bleach.
6. Stamp a feather multiple times without re-inking for a softer look.
7. Try heat embossing a feather in white on white cardstock and then watercoloring over
8. Use a heat & stick powder with the dotted accent layer and add glitter for a soft, subtle
9. Stamp a feather in a lighter color and then add a sentiment directly over it in a darker
10. Use the birds to accent the sentiments by perching them on top of the lettering.
Take this stylish feather set from classic to modern with the simple two-step stamping options available. Just use the graceful feathers as is for a simple, timeless design. Or add the dotted layer for a trendy take on this popular design element. The sentiments are a great complement to the images and say just the right thing.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest feather measures 5 1/2" x 2 1/4". The medium feather measures 3 1/2" x 1 3/4". The smallest feather measures 2 1/4" x 1 1/4". The largest assembled bird measures 1 1/2" x 1". The "tickled pink" sentiment measures 1 1/2" 1/2". "About your big news." measures 1 3/4" x 1/8". "You be the bird..." measures 2" x 1".