Fence Line: Autumn Stamp Set
Product ID : 3580
Fence Line: Autumn Tip Sheet
1. The fence can take on different looks depending on the ink colors you choose. Stamp in shades of tan ink for a lighter look, or stamp with darker shades of brown for a more rustic look.
2. For one layer cards, simply stamp the fence in a light color, then stamp the pump-kins, grasses, etc. around the fence in darker colors for a layered look.
3. Using the coordinating dies will allow you to build layered focal points with lots of di-mension.
4. Create small scenes or clusters using just the individual elements from the set, omit-ting the fence, for a different look.
5. The elements in this set can be mixed and matched with the elements in the other Fence Line sets.
6. Play around with building scenes. Try incorporating some stamped or diecut trees, or add some hills using the In the Meadow hill dies.
7. The mailbox from the Fence Line: Spring set would look cute with a few of the corn-stalk bunches around it, or the wagon wheel and a few pumpkins clustered around the base. Add a “happy mail” sentiment for a fun autumn thinking of you card.
8. This set would work well for masculine-themed projects for birthdays and more.
9. Perch a few of the crows on the hat or arms of the scarecrow for a fun touch.
10. Create a sunset effect by sponging and blending inks onto a background, then stamp the fence and a few other elements from the set in black ink to create a silhouette effect.
The landscape changes by the season, and there are always new things to be found along the fence line! The Fence Line: Autumn set features a rustic wooden fence, com-plete with pumpkins, autumn grasses, corn stalks, a wagon wheel, and an adorable scarecrow! Perch the crows on the scarecrow’s hat or fence for a touch of whimsy. Have fun building scenes with this set, perfect for autumn birthdays, thinking of you, thanksgiving projects, and more!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The fence measures 3 3/8” wide and 1 5/8” high. The assembled scarecrow measures 1 5/8” wide and 2 1/2” high. The corn-stalk bundle measures 1” wide and just under 2 1/2” high. The wagon wheel measures 1 1/8” in diameter. The larger pumpkin measures 3/4” wide and 5/8” high. The smaller pumpkin measures 1/2”. The grass cluster measures 1/2” wide and 1” high.