Fence Line: Summer Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3567
Fence Line: Summer Tip Sheet
1. The fence can take on different looks depending on the ink colors you choose. Stamp in a light tan ink for a traditional beach look, or stamp with Fresh Snow ink onto darker cardstock. For a rustic look, stamp the fence in shades of brown.
2. For one layer cards, simply stamp the fence in a light color, then stamp the plants and grasses around the fence in darker colors for a layered look.
3. Using the coordinating dies will allow you to build layered focal points with lots of dimension.
4. Add the rope-wrapped post to the end of the fence, then perch the seagull on the post for a fun touch.
5. Use just the end post for a different look. Use alone, cluster a few together, or even create a whole line-up of them to resemble a pier. Perch some seagulls on a few of them.
6. The elements in this set can be mixed and matched with the elements in the other Fence Line sets.
7. Play around with building scenes with this set. The Text & Texture: Ocean set would be perfect for creating backgrounds.
8. Cluster a few of the shells, starfish, and pail along the base of the fence.
9. This set would work well for masculine-themed projects for birthdays and more.
10. Stamp the “sand” in a light tan ink, such as Fine Linen around the base of the fence.
The landscape changes by the season, and there are always new things to be found along the fence line! The Fence Line: Summer set features a rustic beach fence, complete with beach grass, sand, and shells. The seagull and sand pail add a touch of whimsy. Have fun building scenes with this set, perfect for birthdays, thinking of you, encouragement projects, and more!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The fence alone, without the end post measures 2 1/3” wide and 2” high. The rope-wrapped post measures 7/8” wide and 2” high. The larger grass cluster measures 1” wide and 1 1/2” high. The seagull measures 1” wide and 5/8” high. The pail measures 1/2” wide and 3/4” high. The sand measures 2 3/4” wide and 7/8” high.