Festival of Lights Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2915
Festival of Lights Tip Sheet :
1. The starburst image coordinates with the Limitless Layers: 1 3/4" Circle die set.
2. The large Star of David image can be stamped in a bold blue, while the starburst can
be heat embossed in silver or gold for a striking look.
3. The candles are designed so that you can flip them to achieve random angles at the
tops of the candles when stamping nine in a row for a menorah. You can also alternate
the two flames to help mix things up.
4. The two tiny lines that look somewhat like an equal sign, can be added to the bottom of
the candles to help ground them and add an extra details.
5. Use the dot cluster or Star of David cluster to accent the large script sentiment.
6. The small lined Star of David will fit in the center of the largest Star of David.
7. "Wishing you" can be used above the "Love & Light" sentiment, while "shine" can be
8. Use any of the Star of David images to create unique backgrounds or borders.
9. The candles in this set can be used for birthday cards too!
10. Use the large Star of David and starburst along with our white label sheets to create
beautiful envelope seals for your Hanukkah cards.
Festival of Lights is the perfect little collection of images to create beautiful projects for Hanukkah. The large Star of David has a coordinating starburst image that can quickly take center stage on cards, tags and more. The candle images can be used to create a modern take on a menorah, above or behind sentiments.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The large Star of David measures 1 1/4" x 1 3/8". The star burst measures 1 5/8". The "Love & Light" sentiment measures 2 3/4" x 3/4". "Wishing you" measures 1 3/8" x 1/8". The two candles measure 1" and 3/4" tall, and both are a little over 1/16" wide. The dot cluster measures 3/8" x 1/4".