Fiesta Flag: Birthday Stamp Set
Product ID : 3476
Fiesta Flag Birthday Tip Sheet
1. Use the stamps on their own to make festive birthday cards centered around cake!
2. Decorate the cake with one of the icing detail layers included in the set.
3. Stamp the images on the coordinating die cuts to layer images and make them pop.
4. Stamp the images into the coordinating spaces on the Fiesta Flag die cut.
5. Layer the stamped die cut images on top of the coordinating spaces on the Fiesta Flag die cut.
6. Stamp several fiesta flags with different sentiments (or die cut them) for a complete birthday banner, strung together along the top edge.
7. Stamp and die cut a fiesta flag and adhere to a dowel or skewer along the side edge to create a unique birthday flag.
8. Add die cut sentiments to the banner in place of stamped ones.
9. Use the Fiesta Flag Cover Plate style with stamped accents.
10. Emboss the fiesta flag on your card front, adding in a few stamped accents for a pop of color.
It’s party time and Fiesta Flag Birthday is ready to help you celebrate with cake! Paired with the die collection and the Fiesta Flag die, you can create everything from fun birthday cards to festive party banners. With this versatile and fun stamp set, there are so many possibilities to consider!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The banner is about 3” wide and 1” tall, the cake is just over 1” wide by just under 1” tall, and the longest sentiment, “Time to Celebrate” is about 2 1/4” wide by about 1/2” tall.