Fill in the Blank Stamp Set
Product ID : 3297
Fill in the Blank Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the background text block in a lighter shade and add in the missing sentiment in a darker shade to serve as your focal point sentiment.
2. Use the borders alone to create a frame for any image in your collection.
3. Create a background by stamping both the text block and the additional single sentiment in the same color.
4. Use the black boxed sentiments with their matching dies alone with any focal point image from other sets.
5. Create a smaller card (2 1/2" by 3 1/2") and use one of the text blocks to cover the entire front with one impression.
6. The text blocks will look great as a background on any of the Tag Sale dies.
7. The larger, solid sentiment stamps have the same line and character spacing as the text in the large text stamps. Use them with the matching dies to add a corresponding sentiment to a sentiment background.
8. Stamp a large sentiment stamp in Versamark and heat emboss with clear powder and add in the missing sentiment in colored ink.9. Stamp a text block and add in the missing sentiment in the same color ink. Now stamp a corresponding sentiment in a different colored ink on the matching die and position it anywhere on your text block. You can now focus the highlighted sentiment wherever you wish.
Fill in the Blank is an absolutely must-have basic that will take your backgrounds to a whole new level. Is this a background stamp set? Or a sentiment set? How about a clever faux-masking combination of the two? Text blocks with blank areas and separate corresponding sentiment stamps and dies allow for all sorts of possibilities when you play with combinations and colors. Fill in the blank with the matching sentiments and it will look like you are a masking pro. People will be wondering how you did it. Just smile, bask in the accolades, and hide your basic stamping supplies from view. Nobody needs to know all the work was built into the stamp set, leaving you to have all the fun.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The three text blocks measure approximately 3" x 2". The long frame side measures approximately 4 1/4" by 1/8" and the small frame side measures approximately 2 1/2" by 1/8". The "thank you" sentiments measures approximately 3/4" x 1/8". The "Thinking of You..." sentiment measures approximately 1 3/8" by 3/8".