First Fruits Stamp Set
Product ID : 2095
1. The separate binding image for the center of the wheat can be left out, allowing the
perfect place to insert one of the words included in the set.
2. When compiling the three separate images to create the pine cone, it is easiest to do
the branch first, needles second, and actual pine cone third.
3. The dots in the center of each egg & dart are the perfect blueprint for embellishing.
Try paper piercing, adhering small seed beads, dabs of glitter, tiny rhinestones, french
knots with embroidery floss and anything else your imagination can drum up!
4. The egg & dart repeating pattern is easiest to use if you start at the top of your page
and work your way down.
5. Use the rock-n-roll technique with the base of the pineapple. It really helps to add a lot
of dimension to the shape.
6. When building the acorn image, it is easiest to stamp the top first, followed by the
7. The fern flourish ensemble tucks in perfectly underneath all the different fruits and
sentiments. You can put one above and below an object or word for even more drama.
8. The pineapple leaves can be used by themselves to make really beautiful patterned
paper. Intertwine a few of the other small flourishes for a different look.
9. Try the "clip & curl" technique with the pineapple for some dramatic dimension.
An elegant set that is perfect for Thanksgiving, yet is neutral enough to be used for any autumn project. All of the "fruits" are divided into 2-3 images (click HERE to see them separated). All of the different flourishes can be used as companions to the various images & sentiments, giving you lots of autumnal possibilities. Be sure to take a look at the companion mini set, Warm Hospitality, for even more possibilities!
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The assembled pineapple measures 2.75 inches tall and 1.75 inches wide. The wheat measures 3.25 inches tall and 2 inches wide. the "Blessings" sentiment measures 2 inches long and 0.25 inch tall.