First Place Stamp Set
Product ID : 2693
First Place Tip Sheet :
1. Use the coordinating dies and stamp your images inside. No fussy cutting required!
2. Use the circle medallion alone and stamp your sentiment in the center to make it the
main focus of your card.
3. The patterned circles measure 1 1/4” and can easily be punched out with a 1 1/4”
4. Instead of adding the die cut ribbons to your circle medallion image, try adding real
ribbon behind it.
5. All of the sentiments fit perfectly inside the patterned circles.
6. Create a nice gift for a special teacher or coach by creating a card with matching gift
bag and tag.
7. After die cutting the images, layer the patterned circle over the medallion image using
8. The two line image fits perfectly in the center of the medallion. You can stamp your
sentiment right in the center after stamping it.
9. Use the ribbons alone or use them as an accent to any of your projects.
10. The polka dot ribbon coordinates with any of the Polka Dot Parade sets.
First Place is a fun ribbon set that is perfect for children, teachers, coaches, moms, dads and so many more. It features many different images with fun patterns as well as numerous sentiments that will allow you to build your own custom ribbons and create the most amazing projects. It also includes coordinating dies which will make creating with this set a breeze. First Place is sure to win first place in your stamp collection!
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The ribbons measure approximately 1/2” wide x 3 1/4” tall. The three circle labels measure approximately 1 1/4” wide x 1 1/4” tall. The ‘1’ measures approximately 1/4” wide x 3/5” tall. ‘YOU ROCK’ measures approximately 1 1/10” wide x 1/4” tall. ‘So proud of you’ measures approximately 1” wide by 1/2” tall.