Floral Frenzy Stamp Set
Product ID : 2091
1. Floral Frenzy coordinates nicely with a variety of punches such as the EK Success
circle punches, Marvy circle punches and the Stampin’ Up! large oval punch and word
window. To see an example click HERE.
2. Stamp the flowers and then cut them out. Layer them over one another using pop dots
to give your card or project more dimension. To see and example click HERE.
3. Use Making Memories metal rimmed tags as a frame for your sentiments. To see and
example click HERE.
4. Try stamping the flowers on the backside of a piece of patterned paper. Then cut them
out and flip them over and you will have created a beautiful flower with whatever color and
design you choose.
5. Create your own patterned paper by stamping the flowers randomly in a variety of
colored inks. To see and example click HERE.
6. The ‘Hello’ and ‘Friend’ can be punched out using any 1” circle punch and then placed
directly in the center of outlined flower. To see and example click HERE.
7. Stamp ‘Just a little note to say’ on the outside of your card and then stamp ‘you’re in
my thoughts today’ on the inside. You could also use ‘I’m here for you’ and ‘Thanks a
bunch’ on the inside as well. To see and example click HERE.
8. Add sparkle and dimension to your flowers by adding buttons, rhinestones, pearls,
glitter, crystal effects or liquid appliqué. To see and example click HERE.
9. Use the Cuttlebug flower dies with the outlined flowers in the set. To see an
example click HERE.
10. Not only would this set make beautiful cards but would also make beautiful picture
frames, tins, jewelry, home décor, gift wrap..…the ideas are endless. To see an example
A wonderful "basics" set that you will turn to again and again. Clean & simple floral designs in several formations make this set one of the most versatile botanical sets out there. You'll love mixing & matching the word centers and dotted centers. This will definitely become one of those sets that gets left out in your own stamp space, instead of put away!
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large daisy measures 1.5 inches in diameter. The smaller daisy measures 1-3/8 inches in diameter.