Floral Sketches Stamp Set
Product ID : 3208
Floral Sketches Tip Sheet :
1. Use the line images over the top of the coordinating solid images to create the look of
2. Heat emboss the line images over the top of the solid images for a bit of shine and
3. Use the coordinating Floral Sketches dies in conjunction with the stamps for lots more
4. Use single flowers as a focal point, or create any arrangement or floral cluster you can
5. Die cut the flowers and then do some ink blending on the die cuts to color them and
create variegated or multi-colored flowers. Follow up with the line images stamped over
6. Stamp the flowers and lines, and then add just a touch of water with a paintbrush over
the stamped lines to create a lightly water color effect.
7. Sponge multiple ink colors directly onto the stamps before stamping for another way to
create multi-colored flowers and leaves.
8. Mix and match these flowers and leaves with lots of other florals in your collection!
9. These sentiments are large enough to be used on the inside of the card as well as the
10. The small “blob” images are the flower centers, which will allow you to add a third
color to the flowers (main image, outline image, flower center).
Get the look of perfectly sketched flowers every time with this fun new floral stamp set! Use the two-step images to add gorgeous color combos to your projects and create stunning clusters of florals in any arrangement you can dream up! The thoughtful sentiments are sure to brighten anyone’s day when you pair them with these sweet flowers. This set is perfect for letting someone special know they’re in your thoughts today!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest flower image measures 2” x 2”. The star flower cluster measures 2 1/8” x 1 1/8”. The sentiments all measure 2” wide and range in height from 1/4” to 7/8”.