Flower Favorites Stamp Set
Product ID : 3024
Flower Favorites Tip Sheet :
1. When stamping the iris, start the main stem first, then add the secondary stem/leaves
in another color. From there you can add the main flower and the detailed layer on top of
2. Try doing some ombre inking with the floral portion of the lupines. Blue to purple
would be gorgeous!
3. When stamping the black-eyed susans, start the stems then add the leaves. The
flowers come next then the centers.
4. Stamp each of the layers of an image repeatedly, without inking, for a softer look.
5. Brush on a bit of water after stamping the images with dye inks to get a water colored
6. Create an entire garden and combine all of the flowers on one card.
7. The tall iris and lupines will make beautiful bookmarks!
8. Add a little ladybug, butterfly or honey bee to accent any of the flowers or even a
9. Try stamping the flowers in VersaMark and then applying chalks or pearl powders for
an extra special effect.
10. Add these die-cut flowers to home decor projects such as frames, lampshades, or
dish towels just to name a few!
This collection of flower favorites is full of details and small touches that will bring beauty to anything they are stamped on! Iris, lupine and black-eyed susans make up this garden of images you will love to stamp with. There a few special friends included as well, such as a ladybug, honey bee and butterfly. The multi-step features will make everything come to life!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The assembled iris measures 1 1/2" x 4 3/4". The assembled lupines measure 2-1/2" x 4-3/8". The assembled black-eyes susans measure 2 3/8" x 2 3/4". The assembled butterfly measures 1" x 5/8". The assembled honey bee measure 1/2" x 1/2". The assembled ladybug measures 3/8" x 1/4". "Thank you for all you do and all you are" sentiment measures 2" x 7/8".