Flutterby Friend Stamp Set
Product ID : 2238
1. The butterflies in this set look beautiful when paper pieced. Use large and small print
patterned paper or even solid and stamped cardstock.
2. Add flowers to the grouped leaf image for a flowering plant.
3. The little single leaf image is the perfect addition to the grouped leaf image to make it
seem a little fuller. This is also great when stamping this image multiple times on a
project. Adding the single leaf to a few of the images will break up the repetition.
4. Color images in with markers for an artistic effect.
5. Create your own patterned paper with these fun images.
6. Stamp the back of the butterflies first, then turn the stamp to the correct orientation
and stamp the outline into the first stamped area. The result will be a fun, whimsical filled
7. Use a glue pen and flock to fill in the leaves or butterflies. This is a great way to add
texture as well as color!
8. The dashed line image works as a trail for the snail and the butterflies.
9. Add a bit of loose glitter, with a glue pen, to the trail when used with the snail for a
10. The sentiments are created to be interchangeable for maximum versatility. The
images in this set also coordinate well with sentiments from other sets.
11. Use a blender pen, after coloring the images with copics, to add patterns to the
images with ease.
12. Stamp the butterfly images in various colors semi overlapping each other. This
creates an effect as if many butterflies are flying through the air!
This sweet and natural set celebrates several aspects of friendship while providing beautiful linear images to create with! These charming images are beautiful alone… but are also perfect for coloring in, as well as paper piecing. You will find yourself picking this set up again and again!
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest drop leaf image is approximately 3 1/2” x 3/4”, the smaller drop leaf image is just under 2 1/2” x 1/2”. The large butterfly is slightly over 1 1/2” x 1 1/4”, the small butterfly is 1” x 3/4”. The grouped leaf image is slightly larger than 3” x 1”.