Forest Floor: Autumn Stamp Set
Product ID : 3586
Forest Floor: Autumn Tip Sheet
1. The acorn cap fits with both acorn bodies.
2. Use Rock ‘N Roll or sponging techniques to give the leaves realistic autumn color.
3. The frame image in this set is a great way to set off the sentiments in this set as well as many you may happen to already have in your collection.
4. Stamp the frame directly on a card front and overlap that with the stamped and die cut botanicals.
5. Pair these botanicals with large-scale sentiments or die cut words for a quick and easy card.
6. Stamp your leaves in bright greens to create a Summer or Spring card instead of an Autumn project.
7. The leaves and acorns would be a charming embellishment for place cards on your Thanksgiving table.
8. Create a forest floor scene by stamping some leaves and mushrooms on the card front and die cutting others and layering them with dimensional adhesives.
9. These images are particularly suited for masculine cards and packaging.
10. These sentiments would look beautiful heat embossed with metallic powders. Warmer tones like gold and copper are ideal for Autumn.
11. Scrunch up and flatten your die cut leaves to give them a realistic wrinkled texture.
When the weather turns cooler and daylight begins to shorten, a carpet of brilliant leaves blankets the ground. Wild mushrooms pop up seemingly overnight, acorns crunch underfoot, and our thoughts turn to feelings of gratitude. Forest Floor: Autumn welcomes those harbingers of Fall with open arms! This set includes woodland botanicals, a geometric frame, and a handful of sentiments ideal for expressing your appreciation for the season. Pair these images with the coordinating dies to create projects with dimension and style.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 4 x 6 acetate sheet. The “Grateful” sentiment measures 1 5/8” wide by just over 1/2” tall. The assembled white oak leaf measures just under 1” wide by just under 1 7/8” tall. The assembled mushroom measures just under 1 3/4” wide by 2” tall. The frame measures 2 2/5” wide by 1 1/2” tall. The assembled shorter acorn measures just 1/2” wide by 5/8” tall.