Forest Floor: Spring Stamp Set
Product ID : 3497
Forest Floor: Spring Tip Sheet
1. To keep your snowdrops and lily of the valley white, use the emboss resist technique. Emboss your flowers and then sponge over the embossing to bring out the details. Then stamp your stems and leaves over the sponging to complete the flowers.
2. Alternatively, heat emboss the blooms with white powder on darker cardstock.
3. The frame image in this set is a great way to set off the sentiments in this set as well as many you may happen to already have in your collection.
4. Stamp the frame directly on a card front and overlap that with the stamped and die cut botanicals.
5. Create a forest floor scene by stamping some flowers and leaves on the card front and die cutting others and layering them with dimensional adhesives.
6. Try generational stamping (stamping off once onto scrap paper before making an impression on your project) to create depth in your stamped leaves.
7. Pair these florals with large-scale sentiments or die cut words for a quick and easy project.
8. Give the fern fronds a realistic appearance by stamping the unfurling leaves in a bright green and the stems in a darker value of the same hue.
9. Throw caution to the wind and use totally unconventional colors for a project that embraces a whimsical style.
10. These sentiments would look beautiful heat embossed with metallic powders.
As the weather warms and the earth comes alive after a long winter, little pops of green dot the landscape. Snowdrops, Lily of the Valley, and unfurling ferns are some of the first harbingers of spring. Forest Floor: Spring eagerly embraces their arrival! This set includes flowering botanicals, a charming frame, and a handful of sentiments ideal for springtime occasions and beyond. Pair these images with the coordinating dies to create projects with dimension and style.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 4 x 6 acetate sheet. The “Happy” sentiment measures 1 1/2” wide by just over 1/2” tall. The assembled lily of the valley image (stem and blooms) measures just under 1 7/8” wide by 2 1/8” tall. The assembled snowdrop image (stem and blooms) measures 1 1/3” wide by 1 7/8” tall. The smallest fern front measures 3/8” wide by 1 1/5” tall. The frame images measures 2 1/2” wide by 1 3/4” tall. The “birthday” sentiment measures 4/5” wide by just under 1/8” tall.